Acclaimed LA interior design and development firm seeks energetic highly motivated, articulate and creative individual with experience in high-end residential design. We are seeking a person that fits into an exciting and fast-paced office with high-profile clients and supportive staff.
Responsibilities include all aspects of running a multi-million dollar project including but not limited to: sourcing materials for presentations, managing junior staff, client meetings, construction management, initial concepts, installations, drafting, problem solving and maintaining delivery schedules.
We are seeking candidates who are highly organized, detail oriented and who feel comfortable independently problem solving. Possess ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure. Be proactive when difficult problems arise and take responsibility for one's own work.
Candidate must have excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills and be willing to interact with vendors, clients, and the entire design team. Ability to adapt to changing business environments, take advantage of opportunities to minimize project costs, maintain construction schedules and improve quality of completed facilities.
• Research concepts and materials needed for design development
• Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, furniture and all installations
• Prepare and participate in client presentations
• Work with Principals to develop design solutions in keeping with company principals
• Proficient in AutoCAD; knowledge of other design programs helpful
• Studio Designer knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
• Minimum 3 years of work experience as Junior Designer at known LA, NY design firm
• Knowledge of furniture specifications
• Impeccable design vocabulary and knowledge of trends and trend makers
Salary commensurate with experience and great benefits offered.
Studio OSKLO is an LA-based interior design and real estate development firm with projects featured in AD France, Architectural Digest, Vogue Living, Wall Street Journal, NY Times and House Beautiful.